Complete the following tasks by January 28. Set aside 2-4 hours for completion, as time will vary based upon your project.
- Record your intro on Flipgrid: https://flipgrid.com/3df15679
- Complete Step 1 of the Adaptation Workbook
- Complete the Homework section following Step 1
Review regional climate impacts to prepare for Step 2. You can either view a recorded presentation or read one of the following reports for your region:
- Central Hardwoods (MO, IL, IN):
- Central Appalachians (OH, WV):
- Mid Atlantic (MD, DE, NJ, PA):
- Be prepared to introduce your project in < 3 minutes in our next discussion
- Optional: Millar et al. 2007 foundational adaptation paper "Climate Change and Forests of the Future: Managing in the Face of Uncertainty"
- Optional: CFE credits – email Patricia your SAF member number and/or state forestry license number